1. Payment Terms: Payment only in U.S. dollars. We accept VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, and money orders (U.S. Postal Service money orders only). All orders will be prepaid; no COD. If you wish to pay by PayPal or money order please send us an email with what you want to order and we'll send you an invoice with the total including postage and FL sales tax as applicable, along with payment instructions. When paying by credit card in the shopping cart, the customer name to be shipped to must be the same as the name on the credit card in the billing information. If you have any questions, please contact us.
2. Sales Tax:6% state sales tax is added to orders from Florida residents.
3. Returns: We offer a 100% lifetime money back guarantee that our items are original to the time periods stated. If you're not satisfied with the authenticity of any item you order, just return it insured with your written detailed reasons for dissatisfaction (detailed description of why you think the item is not original) and we'll refund your purchase price (minus shipping/handling/insurance costs, and credit card fees if applicable). Please keep your receipt for return. If you wish to return any merchandise for any reason other than authenticity satisfaction, you must do so within five (5) days after you receive the order. Sorry, no returns on modern reference books. To return an item it must be in the original condition as sold; items cannot be accepted for refund if they have been cleaned, disassembled, or modified in any way.
4. International Orders: International customers are responsible for all customs duties, fees, and national and local laws; particularly any laws pertaining to import of Third Reich artifacts. We are not responsible for any Third Reich items confiscated by your local or national customs agencies. Please also note that mail to other countries can take a month or more to arrive. Faster methods are available at higher cost through Priority or Express mail. We will not be able to track, nor are we responsible for loss of any packages, if you do not want to use the more expensive Priority or Express mail. International orders will normally have Registered Mail fee added at customer expense; please contact us to coordinate the best postage method. Please contact us first for information on how to enter your address. Sorry, but we don't do business in or accept orders from Germany, Austria, France, or Russia. It's not our wish to deny opportunities to purchase items, but the laws (real and apparent) of those countries produce too many opportunities for issues with customs confiscating packages, local post offices delaying delivery, etc.
We ship by U.S.Postal Service. Some heavier items require extra postage. Check the item description closely and be sure you add any additional postage costs noted in item descriptions, especially on books and relics. For customers wishing to pay by PayPal or money order, we will let you know the exact calculated amount including postage.
6. Site Ownership/Copyright: Der Freiwillige ℠ Military Antiques is a U.S. Service Mark signifying ownership of the brand name; all rights reserved. All text and photos are copyright © Der Freiwillige ℠ Military Antiques; all rights reserved